One essential item on anyone’s list when they’re packing up for a day trip is their trusty backpack. Whether you’re planning on the out hiking, biking, at the beach or on the slopes, you’re going to want to bring something with you so that you can carry the essentials such as water, snacks, cameras and whatever else you need while out adventuring.
In general, you’re going to want something big enough to carry what you need, without breaking your bank. That’s why we’ve chosen the Under Armour Storm Recruit Backpack for our Hobo pick of the day. This backpack is sturdy with a soft interior lining. And, it’s big enough to fit a 15-inch laptop. Check it out and you won’t be disappointed.
- 100% Polyester
- UA Storm technology delivers an element-battling, highly water-resistant finish
- Tough, abrasion-resistant bottom panel
- Soft-lined laptop sleeve—holds up to 15” MacBook Pro® or similarly sized laptop
- Water-repellent front valuables pocket to keep your stuff safe
- Adjustable, padded, HeatGear® shoulder straps for total comfort
- Pockets: 1 interior slip, 4 exterior
Buy on Amazon for $124
Looking for other travel or hiking gear? Check out Travel Essentials For First-Time Solo Travel